Well...it's official! We have the due date for Baby Girl DeBoer.
FEBRUARY 15, 2008! We are so excited! My c-section is scheduled for around noon...and we'll be sure to post the newest pictures of our little girl as soon as we can! We had another ultrasound this week, and everthing looked great! It was so amazing to see her moving and kicking around. I don't know if it's because I'm now as big as a house or just that the due date is getting closer, but I'm really getting excited to meet this little one! If you want to check it out...I've started a countdown until Baby Girl DeBoer's arrival at:
http://www.happycountdown.com/babygirldeboer/index.cfmOn another note...Me, Curt & Joel joined the Mejeurs for a dinner out at Steak N Shake the other night for a church fundraiser. Joel was excited to have a new hat to wear!

And...I know that I've already posted a video of Joel dancing on the blog, but this one is just too much! I laugh out loud everytime I play it on my phone!!! I hope you enjoy it!
We love you all and hope you are enjoying this busy Christmas season!
Are you kidding? I love the splits in the middle of the dance, he is too much! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a dancer!! I love it!! So cute!! Can't wait to meet the "little miss DeBoer!!"
ReplyDeleteUm..I'm pretty sure those dancing skills (along with his red hair)are from his aunt...;) Miss you guys! Trey wants another funny vid of Joel:)
ReplyDelete