Just thought I'd share a few funny stories about the kids. Life with three is good. Busy. But good! Now we just need to get Jack sleeping through the night and things will really start rolling! Here are a few glimpses into life with three...

This may look like Joel & Grace standing a some of Curt's shoes...to the untrained eye, that is. They are actually lava boots which allow them to walk safely across the living room floor. There are a lot of "hot spots" in our home, so lava boots are a must if you don't want your feet burned. (And yes...we have had to bring out our imaginary first aid kit when somebody forgets to put on their boots.)

Grace eating lunch with her winter hat on...because she "didn't want to get her head dirty." I love that girl.

This is the boat/space shuttle/airplane that gets us to wherever we need gettin' to. I have to carefully negotiate who gets to be pilot and who gets to be co-pilot for the day (much like I have to carefully negotiate who gets to hold Jack first or who gets to hit the handicap access button on the way IN the library and who gets to hit it on the way OUT of the library. We walk a tight rope over here.)

This is an example on just one of Gracie's many costume changes during the day. She picks out everything and puts it all on herself (even the headband and glasses), and yes...those are little heels she's wearing. No pants, though. I believe on this particular morning, this look came out after pajamas but before her snow white halloween costume.

I took this literally three minutes after Joel came out of his room at naptime to explain to me that he "doesn't need naps anymore because he is so old now and he doesn't need to take naps for energy because his energy tank is already all filled up." Clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment