Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Exciting Week!

Life is always exciting with the J-man around! He's keeping us on our toes these days. He loves to get his hands into everything. He wants to know how everything works...sometimes breaking it in the process. On more than one occasion, I've had to disassemble a toy to take out some small object he has lodged into it! I have also found that Cheerios can fit into a lot of different places. I rarely take a trip into the kitchen without feeling a CRUNCH under my feet! It's fun to watch him learning...it's just exhausting at times too!

We have rearranged our living room furniture to make it easier to keep him contained! He knows when he's in trouble & he understands the word "NO", but he just turns around and gives you a big grin that makes it hard to be too mad.

This past weekend was Curt's 10-year reunion at his high school basketball homecoming. (Wow...we feel old!) Joel had lots of fun sitting in the stands with dad and the guys watching the game. Joel looked so big with his hat on (just like dad!) and little rugby shirt.

We're getting ready to visit Chicago this weekend with some friends. Curt & Niki (& Joel's little girlfriend Layla--look at her ADORABLE picture!) and our friends Mark & Jamie (with baby on the way) are joining us for a getway weekend. Not too long ago, the six of us went on vacation to Florida. Back then, there were no kids...so this is definitely going to be a different kind of trip! Luckily, we have cousins Matt & Shannon to watch the kids while we go out on the town! Thanks you guys! We can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie.....look at that smile...it says what can I get into next!!!!

    I love when you update the blog....keep up the good work

    Sue & Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, guys!

    What a cutie! It was so fun to see you all in church on Sunday! Thanks for keeping us all up to date on your little man!

    Love,
    Troy, Kate, and Lauryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say J-man is so adorable. I can definately see myself in him!!! Wish I could join the big birthday bash coming up! Have fun!
    Luv your favorit cuz (aunt smelly)

    ReplyDelete