Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where have we been?!?!



Yes...It's been way too long since I've updated the blog! I thought you may need a new picture to get your "cute kid fix" of the day. We literally love Joel more and more every day. He is so busy! He loves to be outside, run around the house, read his books, and make mom & dad laugh. Thanks to Grandpa DeBoer he has a new word in his vocabulary... TRACTOR! That's right. He says "tractor" but not mom! That's okay...I know it's coming soon!









I'm actually feeling a little giddy as I write this because we finally have internet at the house! Yeah!! Curt got us hooked up for Mother's Day. It was the best gift ever! Now I can stay in touch with everyone! I should be better at updating the blog now that I'm connected!

We recently went to Holland's annual Tulip Time Festival and had a great time with our friends. Next year, maybe Joel will be able to go with his new cousin. We can't wait to hear the good news from Colleen & Johnny who are due June 17! Joel can't wait to meet his new little buddy!







We'll be sure to keep everyone updated! We love you all, and we are so glad to be connected to the world again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey DeBoer's

    Glad to hear you are connected....the blog is so fun to catch up on. Joel is getting cuter by the minute. Amy you look awesome!!!! What an awesome family!!

    Love you guys,

    Sue and Dan

    ReplyDelete