Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picnic at the Park...in November?!?!

Believe it or not, we decided to have a picnic in the park today. I can't believe we are getting 70 degree days in November, but we'll certainly take them! We were able to meet up with Curt after work. The kids love playing with their daddy! Here's some pics of our park adventure! I love that Curt is riding on a teeter totter in a business suit!

Miss Gracie in the swings... Joel & Grace...
Grace on the spinny things...

(in the background is the hospital where Joel & Grace were born!)
Daddy giving Joel a push...
Dad and Joel on the Teeter Totter...

Mom and Gracie girl...

Dad and Grace...

This one was just a picture I took of Joel in our living room yesterday. When I got it up on the computer, it hit me how big he is getting and how fast he is growing up. We love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment