Monday, November 3, 2008

Take a Deep Breath...

Joel was being a brute to his little sister today. Every time she pulled herself up to stand on the couch, he would push her down. After several warnings, I sent him to his room. He came out and apologized to Grace. He could obviously tell that I was not happy because he kept asking me, "You happy mommy? You happy? You happy mommy? You happy?"
I finally replied, "No. I am not happy Joel. I don't like it when you are mean to Gracie."
He came over and sat in my lap and said, "Okay, now. Just take a deep breath."
A deep breath??? How can you stay angry when a two-year-old tells you to just take a deep breath?!?! I had to quick write this one down because it cracked me up!

And here is Joel in a friendlier moment with his little Gracie...
Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment