Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wow!

I had the best surprise ever today. Curt gave me an early birthday present...A NEW CAMERA! And not just any new camera...my very first digital SLR. The one I have been reading about and looking at for months now. I am SO excited. It was a completely, totally unexpected surprise.
So, I'm feeling super thankful today and having tons of fun taking pics of the kiddos. I'm going through the manual page by page and getting excited about what this thing can do.
Here are a few of my first pics...
So...WOW. Have you ever received an unexpected or extravagant gift? As excited as I am about the camera (and let me tell you...I AM EXCITED!!!), the biggest thrill of the day was just opening up that box and realizing that Curt went out and got that for me just because he knew how much I'd love it.

Thanks, babe! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment