Well...I hit Tulip Time in Holland with the kids. Our friends Lisa, Brady & Mady joined us for the fun. Of course, with kids, it ended up being a pretty short trip. Just a few pics, some walking around, then back home for naps!The countdown is on for Baby D#3. I haven't gotten my official delivery date yet, but it should be sometime during the first week of August. We are getting things ready around the house which means that 1) we bumped Grace into Joel's room and they are adjusting to live in a trundle bed and 2) we are now proud owners of a smokin' hot minivan! ;) Well...I guess "smokin' hot" is relative, but it's definitely nice to have the extra room. I actually bought two little outfits for the hospital the other day. One for a boy & one for a girl. I'm really getting excited to meet this little person who will be joining the fam!
Grace is due for her own set of Grace-isms as her vocabulary grows and her personality continues to shine more and more. She is a girl through and through and loves princesses and dancing. She knows the names of all the Disney princesses and always picks out the pinkest, frilliest clothes and pajamas available to her. We have left the house on more than one occasion with Grace wearing her princess halloween costume OVER her clothes, and she can be found wearing a crown or holding a magic wand for a good portion of the day! She is especially fond of Curt lately, and it's super cute when she tells me that "dad's a nice guy. I love him."




No comments:
Post a Comment